We’re looking for a quiet and hardworking Full-Time House Manager/Personal Assistant in Malibu to run and maintain a 9-acre estate. Schedule is Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm. Responsibilities include managing the household and garden staff, coordinating day-to-day operations, interfacing with business management, and working with other sold properties. Looking for a long-term commitment – the last House Manager/Personal Assistant stayed for 25 years. The Principal is vegan and is looking for someone health-conscious to join the team. Must love animals and possess a “no task too big or too small” mentality. Salary DOE
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive Full-Time Estate Manager with event experience to take over complete management of a 14k sq ft, high-tech home within a private golf club in Las Vegas. Schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, with occasional weekends and evenings. Adaptability, resourcefulness, and a hands-on or “pitch-in” approach is crucial in ensuring the standards and desires of the Principal are met. Responsible for maintaining all Household Standards and Household Procedures and developing manuals so all the home runs seamlessly. The ideal candidate is a participator in all that is going on at the residence and works in a team environment to accomplish all goals without pretension or arrogance. Family is open to local candidates and domestic relocations. Start date is flexible for the right candidate. This individual will report to the Director of Operations. Candidates should be experienced and comfortable working collaboratively in a fully-staffed residence with 4 cats.
Must possess a resourceful mentality and be seeking a long-term opportunity. This individual will understand how to prioritize short-term tasks and long-term projects relating to the residence and lead the 3 staff members who service the estate each day. Additionally, the Estate Manager will have supervisory responsibilities over a part-time private chef and independent contractors who assist regularly on-property. Must have excellent leadership, management, and communication skills as well as a familiarity with Smart Home technology (Crestron), calendar management, maintenance schedules, staff scheduling and supervision. Ability to negotiate and work with vendors and contractors to maintain the properties to the highest standard. Estate Manager is to function in a manner that protects the family’s investment, ensures that the residence, landscaping and all systems are properly maintained in excellent working condition. This person must provide outstanding personal service to the family when they are on premises appx 2-3 days per week.
Duties include but are not limited to the following: Primary point of contact for all matters relating to the residence and its staff; manage regular weekly vendor load; coordinate renovations, maintenance, and projects as needed; collaborate with Family Office to ensure asset budget is maintained appropriately.
Salary DOE + Full Benefits
- Primary point of contact for 14,000 square foot residence within a private golf club in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Daily walk through of estate to ensure all systems are functioning properly.
- Ensure household staff’s daily checklists are completed and submitted to the Director of Operations.
- Serve as estate gatekeeper. Greet principals and guests for each visit and provide appropriate hospitality.
- Proactively prepare residences prior to family arrival and procure all requested amenities for each visit.
- Perform evaluation annually with each employee to ensure all tasks, workload, and quality of work is monitored.
- Coordinate staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage at all times based on family’s needs.
- Manage timekeeping system (Paylocity) and assist with basic Human Resources functioned for domestic staff.
- Assist domestic staff with projects when necessary; creating a collaborative/team environment.
- Maintain responsibility for the care & preservation of art, antiques, fine furnishings and other collections.
- Review, negotiate, and approve invoices for utilities and services provided by vendors on location.
- Maintain accurate financial records, create estate budget and log contractor services performed for accuracy.
- Create and maintain comprehensive household/operational manuals. Set priorities for tasks on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain file systems including those for household operations, warranty manuals, household equipment, invitations, entertainment logs, etc.
- Oversee and manage various contractors to ensure the property is neatly and properly maintained. Landscape contractors, exterior lighting, pool maintenance, irrigation systems, AV/IT systems maintenance, security systems, pest control, HVAC and plumbing.
- Test appliances & home systems weekly. Verify security and integrity of property. Such testing and troubleshooting will include home theatre and AV/IT components through the residence and other structures on all property.
- Assist with event production for various social and private events (e.g., planning and preparation, scheduling caterer and servers, knowledge of silver service, ensuring flawless execution day of event, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years related experience working in a similar estate for a private family.
- Observant to the needs of the residence, family and anticipate their needs.
- Utmost discretion and confidentiality are required.
- Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to accommodate principals’ needs on occasional weekends/evenings.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, excellent time management, efficient and service focused
- Sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Tech-forward with proficiency in Mac, PC, Crestron & Lutron Lighting Systems.
- Strong organizational ability to present projects, budgets, lists, bids and quotes to family office through use of technology.
- Professional presentation of self and great personality.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Ability to work collaboratively with interior designers and oversee interior design projects.
- Ability to take direction from principal and be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with principals, family office and domestic staff.
- Ability to handle residence and domestic staff with ease and calm demeanor.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- State background check
- FBI background check
- Drug test
- Credit check
We are looking for a professional and experienced Full-Time Assistant Estate Manager for a 16k sq. ft. staffed residence in West Hollywood. You will be assisting the Estate Manager to ensure the upkeep, cleanliness, visual aesthetic, maintenance, and the smooth and efficient operation of the Estate. Core schedule will be Mon–Fri 9:30am–6pm, with flexibility for occasional evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities will fluctuate on a day-to-day basis depending on Principals’ needs. Duties consist of, but are not limited to managing staff schedules, coordinating with vendors, vehicle maintenance, greeting guests, running errands, and assisting household staff as needed.
This is a wonderful team in a formal environment that we’ve worked with previously. The ideal candidate will have a “no task too big or too small” mentality with the ability to direct a team and delegate tasks. 24/7 Mentality. Salary $40/hr DOE + full benefit package.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience working in a large Household/Estate environment or in the Hospitality field
- Must be tech-savvy
- Fluent English
- Mature in character with excellent communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational abilities & a strong attention to detail
- Must possess own vehicle & clean driving record
- College degree or equivalent preferred
We are looking for a fantastic Full-Time Estate Manager in Beverly Hills. Candidate will be responsible for Principal’s multiple properties. The ideal candidate is organized, experienced, and professional with strong communication skills. Salary: 150k-180k DOE
ESTATE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete Project Management pertaining to multiple residential and commercial properties.
- Tasks Encompass but may not be limited to:
- Complete oversight of principals’ homes and properties; maintaining consistency of standards, procedures and services.
- Organizational and file management system oversight for all residential offices.
- Maintain and update all household manuals, policies and processes.
- Interface with accountants, attorneys, curators, architects, financial advisors, vendors, all staff.
- Daily communication with principals and other support staff to ensure smooth operations.
- Maintaining seasonal routines and procedures for the household interior and exterior needs: landscaping, window washing, power washing, etc.
- Supervise construction and renovation projects, from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Experience with handling and caring for fine art, fine furniture, and collectables; Moving furniture, lifting, cleaning.
- Demonstrate high-end design sensibilities and appreciation of aesthetic quality.
- Wine Cellar Maintenance.
- Oversee all security efforts and security management vendors on all properties.
- Order and maintain household supply inventories: cleaning supplies, beverages and snacks, etc.
- Oversee all maintenance and documentation of Automobiles.
- Oversight of all Emergency preparedness trainings, certifications, equipment inventory and security
- Organize and oversee travel arrangements for Principles.
- Assist with shopping and special requests when needed.
- Oversee and manage the care of all pets.
- Oversee scheduling and smooth operations (orchestrating staff accordingly) for all events at the residences.
- Working closely with Business Office to manage estate records and budgets of all properties.
- Approve all purchase orders and vendor invoices with principal’s authorization; submit for processing.
- Applicants must possess a formal yet comfortable demeanor, a hands-on attitude, and be flexible with their schedule.
- Candidates must have experience within the role of Estate Manager or Director of Properties for a portfolio of at least three staffed properties.
- Candidates must be well versed in budgeting, contracts and negotiation.
- Understanding of California and Federal HR laws, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple estates with at least 15 direct reports.
- Experience in overseeing all facets of construction and landscaping projects.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Ability to handle multiple large scale projects simultaneously and within budget.
We are looking for a refined and detail-oriented Full Time Household Assistant to join a large team in supporting a kind and creative UHNW Family based in Coral Gables. This is a large, fully-staffed estate and we are looking for a motivated team-player to provide comprehensive hands on support at the residence. This position reports directly to the Estate Manager.
Responsibilities will involve wearing a number of hats, learning the systems and protocols at the residence and pitching in where you are needed. Calendar management, coordinating with vendors as major renovations/remodeling’s take place, Inventory management, liaising with team (party planning, art inventory, wardrobe management), errand running. A no task too big or small mentality and a can-do attitude.
Core schedule will be Mon – Fri mid morning to early evening. Salary DOE; Medical Insurance, Holidays, Vacation Time. Preferential to candidates based in South Florida with a working knowledge of the area.
We are looking for an amazing PA/Houseman for a fully-staffed family with three homes. The candidate will be working in the Calabasas home while the Hidden Hills home is under construction. The third home is located in Malibu. Position reports to a fantastic estate manager, whom we have worked with many times previously. Family has children and nannies. We know the chef and he is awesome! Candidate will be responsible for handling calendars, running errands, scheduling staff, and taking direction from the EM. Looking for someone with a “no task too large or too small” mentality. Schedule is mostly 8-5, but flexibility is important. Excellent references and experience required. Salary: 90-100K DOE.
We have a great full time Housekeeping job in Laurel Canyon. Our clients, a lovely family of 5 are looking for a housekeeper who can work Mon-Fri from 10am- 5pm. They would love for you to be somewhat flexible should an occasional weekend be needed, but for the most part this job is Mon- Fri.They are hoping to find someone with a great helpful attitude and a positive and kind demeanor. Ideally, you will be meticulous, pet friendly (they have a dog and 2 cats!), and great with laundry (they have 3 children!). They are looking for someone who has great long term references and who fits well with the existing team in the household and can stay with them long term. $20-$25/HR
We have a fantastic temp job for a great client of ours that we have placed with on multiple occasions. We are looking for a fantastic, high-end housekeeper who can work Aug- Oct in their Malibu home. This is a staffed household, and while one of the Housekeepers is on leave for 3 months, they need someone to help with maintaining the home Mon- Fri 9-6 or 12-9. You should be kind and personable, very professional and discreet. You should have an eye for detail and experience maintaining high end furnishings. $30/HR
We have an amazing opportunity for a senior level executive assistant/house manager. This position is for a busy family that travels between Phoenix and Los Angeles. For this position you will be located in Phoenix, AZ 8 months out of the year. May-August will be spent in Los Angeles. You will be managing two properties, as well as the needs of the family. Some details of the job include: managing principal and family calendars, errands, appointments, managing vendors, children’s activities, household staff any other details that need attention both at home and in the business. The ideal candidate will have had high profile experience and be comfortable in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate will also be extremely organized and able to manage several tasks at once. Bachelors degree preferred. The job is a full time position with two weeks paid vacation and the benefit of health insurance. This is a sustainable, wonderful opportunity for the right candidate willing to travel and be well compensated for their hard work. Salary $70-80k/year.
We have an awesome entry level House Management job in Bel Air. Our client is looking for a full time Assistant to the House Manager. This is a perfect role for someone looking to break into House Management and to grow within an expanding household. You will be working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. The ideal candidate must be intuitive, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, have a positive attitude, manage stress well, discreet, friendly, use good judgment, and have experience working with a household staff. Duties will include; Managing a busy and ever-changing family calendar, coordinating family events (dinners, parties etc.), overseeing routine maintenance of the household, overseeing routine maintenance of all automobiles, maintenance of 2 dogs and their records, sourcing and vetting management of all vendors and household staff, booking family travel and coordinating travel itineraries, coordinating major and minor home renovations, coordinating major upcoming household move at end of year, and coordination of daily groceries and meals for the family. Salary: $25/hour plus benefits after 30 days of employment.