We have an excellent long-term UHNW Client based in Northern CA (multiple residences globally) looking for an Operations Director. This position will report to the Chief of Staff and will essentially function as their right-hand. Duties include reviewing documents and protocol to make inferences about factors like communication or productivity, working with the HR department to implement hiring procedures and communicating with upper management to improve operations. Must have long-term operations background. Competitive Salary and Benefit Package commensurate with previous experience.
We are looking for a Part-Time Dinner Chef for a family of 5 in South Pasadena! These are new clients who have had a chef for the past three years that is now moving on, they are looking for a long term chef. The family consists of 3 adults and 2 children. The family enjoys a broad range of cuisines, but are particular for Asian food (hot pots, Taiwanese food, etc.) They enjoy spices, but not too spicy. Children will generally eat the same meal, or a simpler child friendly version. One of the children is allergic to nuts, while mom is no Dairy.
You will be responsible for submitting weekly menus for approval. Sourcing, preparing, serving and clean-up for Dinner service Mon/Tue/Wed (3 PM – 7 PM). $250 – $500/meal.
We are looking for a really great Live in Executive Housekeeper in Hancock Park Tues- Sun. You will be maintaining the home and should be experienced in cleaning, organizing, and managing large, high end homes. There is a team that comes in to deep clean but you will be responsible for daily tidying, cleaning and laundry. You will also be preparing family meals so you will need to be comfortable cooking. While cooking and house upkeep are your main concerns, you should be good with kids and able to occasionally assist with the children. At times sitting with them at dinner, and occasionally driving in a pinch. The ideal person will be kind, organized, and will have had experience managing a home. This is ideally for someone who really knows what it takes to keep a household running smoothly. $1200 – $1400/week
We are looking for a reliable and professional housekeeper for new clients based in West Hollywood. The role will report directly to the clients, two younger sisters who are social media sensations. Trust and discretion are paramount! The schedule will be Mon – Fri 9 AM – 5 PM (or 8-4/10-6 TBD).
Responsibilities will be strictly full charge housekeeping. We are looking for someone proficient with laundry. Must be a detailed housekeeper. Occasional errands and food shopping. There is one small dog in the house. $30 – $35/Hour with benefits.
We are looking for a warm and reliable Live-In Housekeeper for a family of 4 (soon to be 5!) in Beverly Hills. Our client has a Newborn Care Specialist and is hiring a new Nanny, but the ideal candidate will be comfortable with children (ages 6, 9 & newborn!). Mornings will consist of getting preparing breakfast for the children and lunch for them to take to school. Full charge housekeeping during the day. Light simple meals, not a chef but ability to follow a recipe. Current house 5k sq ft. but they are moving to a 10k sq ft. residence in August. Laundry, Food Shopping. Car and expense account are provided. Family ha one small dog, must be pet friendly. Private living arrangements with your own bathroom. 80k Annually, 2 weeks paid vacation.
A multi-faceted entertainment entrepreneur who has their hands in all areas of entertainment/fashion/media/social media/philanthropy etc., is seeking a highly experienced Personal Assistant. This is a TRUE 24/7 right hand assistant which requires the candidate to be with the principal whether they are in meetings, traveling, home, or offices. You will be the liaison and communicator to other team members across all of the businesses. You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary parties are aware of the flow of information day-to-day, so everyone in the camp is kept in the loop at all times. You will provide exceptional administrative support to the principal. You will be a true problem solver and excellent at anticipating needs and/or being aware when shifts in a schedule will affect the rest of the day/ team.
You will be responsible for managing busy schedules, material preparation, running errands and ad-hoc projects. Impeccable integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with a variety of personalities is key. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a dynamic team with an amazing culture. This role will be highly visible and impactful across the entire organization.
What you get to do:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails and agendas including all personal appointments
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion)
- Handle logistics, planning team meetings, handling all travel and all important details for the principal – including orders for charters when travelling.
- Prepare and coordinate collection of information and communication for business and home teams
- Packing for trips, outfit planning with principle and stylists depending on the event/reason for travel, provide support at fittings, taking note of garments that need tailoring.
- Sort through shipments of clothing, archive clothing/sneakers/other items received from various brands in storage.
- Manage studio house to ensure it’s stocked at all times
- Understand key objectives of the principal to help prioritize activities appropriately each day for each area of business
- Catering orders for the team and family. Making lunch and dinner reservations.
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years work experience in the capacity of an Personal Assistant for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and creative entertainment executive or celebrity
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings with multiple participants
- Extremely tech savvy in general but especially in Google Suite, Microsoft and social media platforms
- Demonstrated professionalism, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in a constantly changing environment
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure
- The ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues and identifies ways to improve
We are looking for a reliable and detail oriented housekeeper to join a team in supporting two high-profile UHNW individuals in a 20k sq ft. residence in Beverly Hills. Our client currently has four housekeepers but is looking to fill Sat – Tue from 11 AM – 8 PM. Full Charge Housekeeping, Laundry, Formal Meal Service, Etc. $35/Hour Full Benefit Package IRA Matching. This is a really wonderful team to be a part of and truly lovely clients. We adore the Estate Manager!
We are looking for an organized and friendly PA to an older couple based in Century City. Our client’s are two kind and active retired lawyers who are looking for assistance around the house! Our client’s have a full time housekeeper that has been with them for 10 years and need an additional set of hands on all things home related.
This role will be mostly PA/Companion work to an elderly (but able!) gentleman. This is not a caregiving role, but assistance with compression socks is certainly needed. The ideal candidate will be engaging, likes to carry a conversation. Medication reminders, driving, errands, car maintenance, food shopping. Must have a spotless driving records. Other clerical tasks like personal filing for expenses and purchases. A no task too big or small mentality.
Must have proof of vaccination and booster. Our client can be flexible on schedule, hoping to can be too. Mostly Mon – Fri 8 – 4 PM. $30 – $35/Hour. This seems like a very sweet couple to work for.
We are looking for a full time, mostly remote Personal Assistant to a traveling comedian who’s based in Beverly Hills. Mostly scheduling and booking travel. 60k-80k DOE. We have very limited info on this, please apply if you’d care to feel this out as we go!
We are looking for a Live-In Housekeeper/Cook for a LOVELY older client in an apartment in Wilshire Corridor. Our client’s previous live-in of 25 years is retiring. Our client is in her 90’s but is still active and mobile, this is not a caregiving job! She is super nice and personable.
The schedule will be Mon – Fri and you will have your own private room in the residence. Our client enjoys fruit, bread and tea for breakfast, a sandwich or salad for lunch and meat/fish with vegetables for dinner. Light, simple meals. We aren’t looking for a chef, but someone who can follow a recipe. Full charge housekeeping but the apartment is not very large. Our client has an assistant that comes on 3x/week. Other responsibilities will include driving, errands and shopping.
We have a feeling that this is a really great job with a wonderful client. $1300/week.