This role plans and manages all aspects of Landscape & Maintenance of a 20k sq ft private estate in Beverly Hills. The role reports directly to the Estate Manager in maintaining the 5-star standards of the property and general upkeep of the overall grounds and residence.
- Inspect property/grounds on a regular basis to assess general condition of the grounds.
- Repair and troubleshoot issues including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliances, IT, irrigation, lighting, and mechanical
- Regular communication with the Estate Manager regarding the specific and overall conditions of the residences and related systems and equipment; recommend prudent, cost-effective proposals for maintaining these systems
- Work hand-in-hand with any project managers in charge of the construction or renovation projects
- Ensure high level of organization and cleanliness of storage areas and garages
- Maintain detailed records, calendars, checklists, daily operation logs, manuals, etc for as-builds, property blueprints, HVAC program, etc.
- Respond 24/7 for property incidents and emergencies (via cell phone)
- Ensure the overall health and wellness of the grounds and landscape, working with vendors to ensure tasks and responsibilities are met in a timely fashion.
- Maintain functioning swimming pools, spas and water features plus all associated equipment, tools and surfaces at highest cleanliness and functionality to estate and operations standards daily. Surfaces include all underwater surfaces including metals, stone, tile, glass, grout, adhesives, fixtures, lights, fittings and covers.
- Maintain an equipment inventory and storage of all landscape products and supplies in a highly clean, organized, and consolidated manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Estate Manager
• Minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining large private estates or resort properties.
• Hands-on troubleshooting and repair experience in electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, lighting, irrigation, IT, and appliances; certifications in HVAC, plumbing, and pool operations strongly preferred
• Experience with hand and electrical tools, wood finishing and carpentry
• Strong relationship and communication skills
• Strong time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize issues
• Manage by setting example, jump in and help in all areas of the home as needed
• Self-motivation, accountability, use of sound judgment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Demonstrate confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
• Spanish speaking skills strongly preferred
• Ability to safely lift 50lbs
Salary will be DOE. Full Health Benefits, Roth IRA Matching