The ideal candidate must be self-sufficient, hard-working, with a minimum of 7 years of experience in a high-profile household. This is a long-term opportunity, therefore, employment history must reflect a dedicated length of history to previous employers.
Reports To: Estate Manager
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Off – Wednesday and Sunday
Salary – $25/hour
Must be flexible and able to accommodate should any schedule changes be made
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Deliver excellent customer service in an efficient manner
– Clean residence according to standards set forth by supervisor
– Clean rooms, restrooms, corridors, stairways, etc.
– Sweep, scrub, wax, polish, dust furniture, vacuum, etc.
– Empty wastebaskets, wipe down / clean / disinfect bathroom surfaces
– Ironing, laundry, organizing, Dry Cleaning Management, etc.
– Additional tasks will be assigned by Estate Manager or Principal on occasion
Knowledge and Skills:
– Multi-task, organize and prioritize tasks on an hourly and daily basis
– Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all staff, supervisor and Principals
– Follow directions effectively
– Bilingual (must be able to communicate in English)
– Have own, reliable transportation
– Able to maintain the highest level of discretion for the household, its principals and guests.
– Must be comfortable with some pet care responsibilities.
– Able and willing to follow all COVID-19 precautionary policies and procedures