We are looking for a vibrant and professional receptionist/office assistant to join dedicated team supporting an UHNW individual. This is an organization we have placed with and worked with extensively. They are a tight knit group looking for a talented team player. This is an organization that promotes from within, they are looking for an individual with a career mindset that would like to learn and grow. Salary will be $30-$35/hour with full benefit package.
SHIFTS: 7:30am-4:00pm, 8:00am-4:30 pm, and 9:00am-5:30pm (with some flexibility required)
Personal presentation and demeanor
• Must be polished and professional at all times
• Always greet employees and guests entering the office with enthusiasm and a smile
Basic front desk responsibilities
• Maintain master calendar with scheduling conference room, investor meetings, conference calls
• Enter all guests into the security system
• Maintain a good relationship with building security, property management and all vendors who provide services for maintenance, deliveries, office equipment, transportation, etc.
• Handle, receive and promptly deliver mail, FedEx, UPS, courier packages
• Handle office related errands, favors, daily requests, travel accommodations
• Update the office lists and databases
• Order office supplies as needed; keep supplies stocked and organized Phone responsibilities
• Answer phone politely: screen and announce all calls before transferring, distinguish sales calls from important legitimate calls
• Keep the kitchen clean at all times, wipe countertops, load and unload dishwasher, put away food, tidy newspapers and snacks • Keep the refrigerator clean and well stocked throughout the day
• Order all food supplies and drinks Potential EA work • Travel arrangements
• Expense reports
• Help manage Outlook calendars and contacts
Most importantly, take pride in your job. We are seeking a motivated and dedicated receptionist and office manager with a positive attitude, who is willing to do whatever it takes for the best of the office and the company as a whole. The ideal candidate will handle the above duties while looking for ways to increase responsibilities and improve processes.