In this role you will be responsible for the daily housekeeping of a private estate. We will look at you to participate in cleaning a variety of surfaces including dusting, vacuuming, and mopping with other team-members daily, weekly, and monthly. In addition, you will need to have familiarity with general clothing care and basic laundry skills, as well as take direction from an established laundress to achieve the same quality that the principals have come to expect as you will be properly caring for a very extensive wardrobe. While you are not expected to have top level chef skills, you should be comfortable enough in the kitchen to be able to prepare simple lunches and snacks if needed. Your help will also be needed in performing nightly turn down service and any other reoccurring tasks necessary. Lastly, you will get to enjoy interacting with multiple small fur friends by feeding, playing with, and caring for them.
The Skills You’ll Bring
• Must be able to speak and write fluently in English.
• 5+ years of housekeeping experience with proven longevity in previous positions.
• Professional appearance and a kind, happy demeanor with fellow teammates, guests, and principals.
• Understand the need for a quiet presence, discreet, and complete confidentiality.
• Willingness to take on any task no matter how big or how small.
• Able to perform repetitive tasks and meet the required standard every time.
• Ability to clean around the principals in a manner in which does not interfere with their daily life.
• Able to manage time even when unsupervised.
• Physically able and willing to complete all tasks as a full charge housekeeper including the ability to bend and kneel to access low surfaces.
• Eye for detail – a clear vision of the end result and willing to achieve this by participating in a team environment.
• Dog friendly including understanding the importance that the dogs are cared for according to the principals wishes.
• Must be available anywhere from 6am-8pm however position will focus on shift times mostly from 12pm-8pm.
• Must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
• Must successfully complete a drug screening and background investigative check, as well as contribute to the drug-free working environment.