We are looking for an organized and proactive Executive Assistant/Office Manager for our business in Beverly Grove. We are a domestic staffing agency that assists individuals in finding employment in residences with employers that will treat them with kindness, dignity and respect. This is a laid-back office environment with opportunity for growth. Core schedule will be Mon – Fri from 10 AM to 3 PM, full time for the right fit!
Some of the duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Reviewing and managing the CEO’s email inbox
2. Maintaining e-files/internal database via Crelate (bonus if you are familiar with Crelate, but training is available)
3. Conducting reference checks and running background checks
4. Drafting/sending out detailed job descriptions
5. Answering and/or directing phone calls to the appropriate party
1. Strong written communication skills
2. Heavy computer literacy (Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Zoom, WordPress, etc.) and the ability to learn to work with other applications
3. Require little to no supervision
4. Someone with customer service/administration experience (handling calls and emails)
5. Someone who is organized (can schedule meetings, interviews, and more)
6. Detail and solution oriented
7. Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
8. Proactive with strong follow up skills
9. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
No task too big or small mentality. This is a small team looking for a team player that is open to growth.
Salary will be $25-$30/hour with performance-based bonuses.